Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mini-Me's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa -

Sorry if you don't like the card.

Thank you for everything! Hope you like the croissant.*

I watched you on the tracker online!

Did you fly in the day and is rudolph's nose a radar?

Did you visit my dad?**

xoxoxo
Love,
Maddie

PS - Sorry about the cookies. I'll let you have truffles to!!***


*In true Mommy fashion, we are fresh out of cookies. Luckily I had chocolate croissants on hand.

**We happened to luck out and check out the tracker while Santa was in Afghanistan. Which is where her dad is. I cannot tell you the delight that brought.

**Uncle Dennis gave her a box of chocolates for Christmas. So she is sharing with Santa.

Merry Christmas, friends. I am a lucky lady because of people like you. MWAH.

5 comments:

Yarndude said...

Cute!

Zonda said...

Awww, perfect timing I'd say! Now about those chocolate crossiants...

yarnsnob said...

Oh man this brings tears to my eyes. Love my maddie!!

Cookie said...

So cute!

Love the timing.

xo

Opal said...

too sweet!

happy holidays to the both of you. my life is richer with the both of you in it. :)