Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where's A White Flag When You Need One?

Maybe the notoriously absent Cabana Boy has one. Perhaps I have some one I need to designate as the Cabana Boy but don't want to jinx things.

I've determined that in order to properly express my distaste for this week in general, I needed to create a survey so that you can participate in the madness.

Click Here to take survey

Special thanks to Ida for showing me the nifty website to create this survey. Ida, you are the bright spot in my morning thus far. She's also pointed out to me that Word Press is a far better vehicle for blogging than Blogger. You deserve a treat, Ida!

All things considered, I have very little left to say, so I shall leave you with something that I find rather fitting.


At times, my own wit amazes me.

6 comments:

Cookie said...

I said no to the wine. Mojitos would be better. ;^)

*huggles*

Unknown said...

Just say yes to the wine!

Daniele said...

Okay - I'm cracking up!! Will the REAL cabana boy please stand up already!!!??

I love the Dr. Seuss book btw!

Zonda said...

Hehe!!!

dobarah said...

May I have a copy of your Foot Book? That one is awesome! (I'd settle for where to purchase such a treasure!)

Opal said...

Finally, Dr. Seuss for adults!