Here's something fun, though!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Sure.
02) What was your dream growing up? To marry Simon LeBon. Seriously.
03) What talent do you wish you had? Telepathy
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Today, a Woodford and Ginger Ale
05) Favorite vegetable? Cucumbers
06) What was the last book you read? Intentional Spinner
07) What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Tattoos - various areas.
09) Worst Habit? Not having a filter on what comes out of my mouth.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Ya'll better say yes.
11) What is your favorite sport? Swimming
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Pessimistic, but I try and be Optimistic when it comes to helping others.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Ohh! We could have knit-in!
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I can't say that I can pick one..
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I don't like eating food that's blue - weirds me out.
16) Do you have any pets? Yep! A chihuahua that I love dearly.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Invite you in! Far be it from me to be rude!
18) What was your first impression of me? I don't remember that kind of stuff unless you were a total asshat.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither. Clowns are strange..
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Smaller girls.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Crime partner..
22) What color eyes do you have? Hazel, and the color changes depending on the color I wear.
23) Ever been arrested? Come pretty close!
24) Bottle or can soda? Well, I usually only drink soda when it's served to me in a cup.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off all debts, buy my dream wheel, and get my savings account healthy again.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out? Depends on what I'm in the mood for!
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Our spirits have to go somewhere..
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Knit.. or spin.
30) Do you swear a lot? Hell yeah. Mouth like a sailor.
31) Biggest pet peeve? Eye rolls, and ignored emails/phone calls.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Caring. Until you screw me over..
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Romance is fun, but reality is better sometimes.
34) Favorite and least favorite food? Favorite? Cheese Dip. Least Favorite? Turkey.
35) Do you believe in God? Yessir.
Ok, that's enough for now.
Hopefully when I come back tomorrow, I'll have some sort of substance for all of you.