Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday... It's only Wednesday?

Crap-o-la friends! It's only Wednesday.. That means two more days of slogging through work. I work for a company that staffs doctors, nurses, techs and all sorts of other medical personnel at military hospitals. It's not a bad job... I spend my days scheduling people, putting out fires, monitoring staffing needs and tending to the various craziness that happens when you have to manage a situation.



Luckily, I have a trusty sidekick, Katie, who is a most fabulous individual. Accurate, no nonsense, witty, laid back - she's my kind of girl, and she loves to laugh. If it wasn't for Katie, I would most definitely poke my eyes out with a dry erase marker. I recently knit her a dishrag. I used some self striping yarn and a nifty new vine lace pattern which I found very easy and quick to knit up. Alas, no pictures.



Yes, cupcake, the excitement from Monday has left the building.



I did spend time today pondering ways to get people to visit my blog, other than just sending my entire address book the link and insisting that they visit and read what I have to say. I've decided to get myself into some blog rings. We shall see how that goes.



At any rate, I hope that everyone has been watching the John Adams series on HBO. It's an intimate look at the actual people involved in the Revolution... I love to experience other people's thought processes and this series really takes you into the minds of our Founding Fathers. Last week John Adams was vote out of Presidential office... Now it's time for Thomas Jefferson to rule the roost. I'm not a huge history buff, but I sure do love this time period and the insights that this series provides.

Have I rambled enough for everyone??? I know. I am a wee bit ADD - you all will learn to enjoy it and consider it part of my charm.

Love, peace, and a hefty dose of hair grease!

No comments: