Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why????

"Hey!!! That's beautiful, and I think I could knit that" (As in this beautiful cardigan from Hanne Falkenberg)

Hmm... Let's surf around and see what the deal is with this pretty thing! I love Hanne's philosophy.. She wanted things easy, she wanted things user friendly. She only sells her stuff as kits - yarn, directions, AND a picture (love love love pictures). How exciting could life be!! No wandering around the internet trying to find something that might work right for the pattern.. No figuring out what would be a good substitute - nope, it's all right in one place and Hanne's done all of the work for me!

So, reader, go ahead and pick which color you would like. Personally, I pick aubergine and purple. I click on the color....

Then go into heart failure

$265 - not including shipping, friends!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, just in case you haven't figured it out, it's a flippin conspiracy against us little people. Sure! It's great to want to make things easy for the average knitter - every thing's included - won't sell my stuff any other way....

Remember the whole substituting yarn thing? Uh-huh. Now you've figured it out - YOU CAN'T BUY JUST THE STINKIN' PATTERN.

*&%$#%$#$&

And that's what I think about that.

No comments: