Sunday, November 1, 2009

Insert Content Here!

For whatever reason, I've had a case of the lazybloggeritis.

Which is sad, 'cause I have had shit to share and things to say. Luckily, I have been posting the goods on Ravelry so I don't have to bore you with my FOs here.

As for the rest of my life, I can sum things up for you rather quickly.

1. I finished some things and started new things.

2. The anniversary of my entrance into this world was very mellow. Thank you friends. I needed mellow.

3. I've got the new computer blues. I miss Windows XP. And my keyboard. (And the money I had to spend just to miss the old one.)

I think I just end up in a zone where I prefer to hibernate. I'm thinking it may be the season change, but who knows.

The darkness at 6pm is definitely unfortunate, as is the cooler weather.

Yep, I am a heathen. As a knitter, I should be excited about the prospect of wearing wool! All of those hours spent toiling away at projects, looking forward to cooler weather so that I could sport the articles with pride.

I would rather be in sandals and a tank top with electric bills twice as high as last months.

Go figure.

Mini-Me has just informed me that she would like to shave her head and wear bandannas instead.


God help us.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Yikes, I fear you've had to get a new computer :(! Glad I could see yer loverly projects. Great face mini-me! See you this week!

Yarndude said...

(I'm not excited about the cold weather either, don't worry. I'm using parentheses because I'm whispering so no one else hears me...)

Cookie said...

Perhaps it's time you look into some kind water filter system as there seems to be something going around your household. Just a thought.

xo