My good friend Opal nominated me for a Blog Award!! Thank you Opal!! I try hard to bring smiles to everyone's life with the calamity from mine, and I am glad that it is working! I really enjoy reading Blogs. I love the fact that we get to share in the joyous moments and even in the hard moments. There is something about a good blog that lets you into a person's life, and makes you want to keep on reading to see what's next.
In return for my nomination, I have to nominate four other blogs that I love to read! It was immediately clear to me that I couldn't just nominate the blogs that get read by the masses. I needed to chose blogs that I enjoy reading because they are fun, and because that blog writer shares a bit of themselves with you.
Drum roll please (that's you, Cabana Boy):
1. Cursing Mama - She makes me laugh on a daily basis, and she's always sharing something fun. Her new background and title make me giggle.
2. Yeah I Knit - Dani is a riot. There's always something new going on with her blog, and lately, she has been a blogging queen. Way to go, Dani!
3. Ms Create - I think that Daniele and I were separated at birth! I'm not sure how it happens, but she and I are always on the same wave length and it's good to know that I'm not the only one out there =)
4. The Carantit Chronicals - I have know Tyler since kindergarten. He has a great writing style, and it's fun to get to know him all over again as an adult. I find his blog heartwarming and funny.
Please take a minute to check out these blogs! They are worthy of your time, and I promise that you will find them entertaining. Kudos to all of you, and thanks to Opal for allowing me to pay this one forward.
Oh! I almost forgot - there are some rules.
1. Please put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
I'm adding a 6th, ahem:
6. You must, in turn, nominate 4 other bloggers that you think rock!
Have a fabulous weekend, fair readers! May Monday treat you well - I, for one, am taking the day off. Woot!